New improved roost

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
BUSTER!!!! You mean it's a she??????? I am sooo happy, I ended up with 2 pullets and 2 roos. The girls are real sweet, if I smile at one when I'm holding her, she pecks my teeth, LOL

Quote:
BUSTER!!!! You mean it's a she??????? I am sooo happy, I ended up with 2 pullets and 2 roos. The girls are real sweet, if I smile at one when I'm holding her, she pecks my teeth, LOL

Well I HOPE it's a she! I can't really tell but I'm relying on the power of positive thinking.
big_smile.png

Quote:
that is so funny, but great idea!
lau.gif
gig.gif

we have chicken that has permantly lost feathers up on top of her head because of our rooster. does this person make a bonnet as well
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
i could just see it! the bell of the ball!
lau.gif

(btw: we no longer have the rooster though, still funny thought of the saddle/bonnet)

wendy

HAHA, I'm sure we can come up with a number of things, a month ago we were discussing rooster socks instead of saddles.

Quote:
that is so funny, but great idea!
lau.gif
gig.gif

we have chicken that has permantly lost feathers up on top of her head because of our rooster. does this person make a bonnet as well
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
i could just see it! the bell of the ball!
lau.gif

(btw: we no longer have the rooster though, still funny thought of the saddle/bonnet)

wendy

HAHA, I'm sure we can come up with a number of things, a month ago we were discussing rooster socks instead of saddles.

omg! i would like to see that one! i might die from laughter
lau.gif
lau.gif

wendy

Quote:
At her age now, if you can see her eyes more and more, it's a boy. If you see her eyes less and less, it's a girl. On boys you will notice that the poof on the sides starts to stand straight up, where on the girls, it starts to drape over and cover their eyes, I'm talking about the feathers on the sides above their eyes. Below, boy, girl, girl

3891_9-1-08_021.jpg

3891_9-1-08_022.jpg

3891_9-1-08_026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom