New in clarksville tenessee :)

we have 6,6 week old chicks and 11, 6 week old runner ducks out in their coop and run already. They outgrew the brewder, so we felt compelled to give them the freadom of the 10 x 20 run with a 4 x 5 coop. They are doing fine and love it. If we feel that it is going to be too cold for them, we have a heat light that we can hook up for them. So far they have not needed it, they have their feathers and huddle up. We had a 26 degree night a couple nights ago and they were fine.

Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined BYC

Those are some adorable babies you have

Good luck getting them into their new coop. They will love all the room

we have 6,6 week old chicks and 11, 6 week old runner ducks out in their coop and run already.  They outgrew the brewder, so we felt compelled to give them the freadom of the 10 x 20  run with a 4 x 5 coop.  They are doing fine and love it.  If we feel that it is going to be too cold for them, we have a heat light that we can hook up for them.  So far they have not needed it, they have their feathers and huddle up.  We had a 26 degree night a couple nights ago and they were fine.

Ok awesome:) it's raining and hailing today so ill wait a few days when the sun comes back out to see how they do! Lol

Well you have the correct last name to be living in Clarksville :) I am not from there but my Father is and his family has for many many generations. His family tree doesn't have a ton of branch's. There are a ton of Baggett,Black, Sykes, Davis, Harris,Scarbrough, and Underwoods to name a few. Spent most of my summers down there. They lived south west of the city. My grandfather owned the first taxi company in the city.

Tina Kuroda nee Underwood

Hi! We are a military family in clarksville as well! Nice to meet you! We are just getting our plans together and trying to finalize our plans and decide when to get started!

Last edited:
Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

F.T. Campbell good place I did two tours there with the 187 Inf the first tour and 502 Inf the second tour ya I was told no more overseas tours so I was retired from the same place I started my military service ...

Back
Top Bottom