New in NC Interested in Doves

Molly8

In the Brooder
Oct 11, 2020
Hi, I built a chicken run out of twelve foot cedar boards nailed into an entertainment system I picked up free off Craigslist. The doors are on the outside to get eggs and maintain nests. But now it is a dove aviary. I am looking for another male RingNeck Dove right now. Being new and a free spirit, I was letting my dove fly and return to me. The fourth time didn't with out so well. I won't be doing any more flying of my dove. Have one lonely female who is able to coo. Believe it or not, she does coo and she is very lonely now.

Also she won't sit on her eggs any more since he didn't come back. Very sad.... Got two in glass mug, nested in tissue paper on warm in toaster oven.

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_134314.jpg
    IMG_20200911_134314.jpg
    745.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi there. Welcome to the flock :jumpy !

Sorry you lost your sweet guy.

Doves are beautiful. There’s actually a forum specifically for you - from the Forums tab up top, scroll way down to “other backyard poultry” I believe it is, and then “pigeons and doves”. When you submit your post, include your state if you’re searching for birds. Good luck!

Hi there. Welcome to the flock :jumpy !

Sorry you lost your sweet guy.

Doves are beautiful. There’s actually a forum specifically for you - from the Forums tab up top, scroll way down to “other backyard poultry” I believe it is, and then “pigeons and doves”. When you submit your post, include your state if you’re searching for birds. Good luck!
Thank you so much dear 🤗

Also she won't sit on her eggs any more since he didn't come back. Very sad.... Got two in glass mug, nested in tissue paper on warm in toaster oven.
I am so sorry she's so lonely. Always heartbreaking. :hugs
Thank you so much. I'm following you!
Thank you so much for the follow!!! :hugs :)

Back
Top Bottom