New in San Diego with Pictures

:)Thanks, ChickInDelight - appreciate your kind words! But it's all BYC - they make it easy to look good
smile.png
And FYI - I remember Chicken Delight...!

Amy

Happily chicken addicted since ... 4 weeks ago!

Thanks, 4-H Chicken Mom - appreciate the warm welcome and am so glad to be here
smile.png
Love Wellsummers and wouldn't be surprised if I added those to my flock as well...

Amy

Thanks, Larkyn! You should have seen that pathetic Silkie - especially since she was supposed to be a 'white Silkie'! She looked like she'd rolled in coal dust - sound like the Dalmations? Plus she'd had a pasty vent for 2 days. When I came back the second day, I knew that if I didn't buy her, she'd be dead by morning. She's really coming in beautifully now - we're both pretty lucky
smile.png

Amy

Thanks,White Moutains Ranch! I will absolutely check out the links - and love "Sandy Eggo"!!!
lol.png

Amy

Thanks, Chickens XoXo! I'd never heard of Splash Silkies until I started reseraching my oddball. They're gorgeous - and am so excited to have one! (at least, I think I have one...lots of feathers still to come in...)

Amy

Thanks, Knock Kneed Hen and fellow San Diegan! How cool that you have a St. Bernard Rescue - I'm going to check out your website!

Amy

Hi, Desert Rooster, and thanks for the welcome! That's a great group of chickens you've got -

Amy

Back
Top Bottom