New in Sonoma County, CA

Tropicr

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 12, 2014
Been viewing this site for awhile and have based the design of my coop and enclosure on a combo of many of the ideas from others.
I'm in Sonoma County, CA, with 8 hens (2 Rhode Island Red, 2 White Leghorn, 2 Americuana and 2 Buff Orphington. Probably spelled some of those incorrectly. Also a Golden Retriever, some kind of cat, a pond with fish, turtles, frogs. Got the flock as chicks in March. Averaging 7 eggs a day now. They eat better than I do. If anyone is interested maybe I'll post some pics. I'm pretty happy with the end product of my design and build.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Don't worry about misspelling. It's amazing how many words my computer has misspelled today. :eek:) I would definitely love to see some pics of your birds. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh, we love pics of flocks and coops! That is what BYC is all about...sharing our experiences!

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

I wanted to say hello, I'm new and also in Sonoma County, Sebastopol specifically. I know your post is 6 months old, but it's nice to see locals on a site that is so far-reaching :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom