New in the chicken world!

I rescued my girl in April and she was 6 weeks old, or so...it's a crash course (pun intended,lol) with chickens! I've learned a lot, been confused on a regular basis, but I love my chicken and wouldn't change a thing! The people on here seem very nice....I've asked so pretty silly questions, especially to people that have had chickens for years, and I've never been treated rude by anyone on this site! And considering how newbie's can be treated on websites, I'm very pleased that I've not had a problem! I hope you have fun learning about your chickens, they are such great animals. Mine is a pet, she acts like a dog....lol...And I had No idea you could make chickens friendly or train them. They are SO smart. You are going to enjoy raising your peeps:) So, welcome to the group, and hope you have a great time:) :wee
Jacquie

Hi I am new in the chicken world and just recently got six new chicks i have had them for three days now and everything seems to be going smoothly I am hoping to learn lots of new things from this website!
:welcome

I rescued my girl in April and she was 6 weeks old, or so...it's a crash course (pun intended,lol) with chickens! I've learned a lot, been confused on a regular basis, but I love my chicken and wouldn't change a thing! The people on here seem very nice....I've asked so pretty silly questions, especially to people that have had chickens for years, and I've never been treated rude by anyone on this site! And considering how newbie's can be treated on websites, I'm very pleased that I've not had a problem! I hope you have fun learning about your chickens, they are such great animals. Mine is a pet, she acts like a dog....lol...And I had No idea you could make chickens friendly or train them. They are SO smart. You are going to enjoy raising your peeps:) So, welcome to the group, and hope you have a great time:) :wee
Jacquie
Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom