• Brinsea OV 100

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

CWhite67

Songster
9 Years
Jul 15, 2014
Nova Scotia
Well I'm in the market for a new cabinet incubator. Everyone around my area uses the sportsmans, any not too many problems with them from what I have heard. And sportsmans parts are actually available in Canada. What's the verdict on these two?

Go with the Nurture right 360. I've tried multiple other incubators, and not one has been nearly as trustworthy as the Nurture right. Its not to expensive, I haven't tried the Brinsea's because of the price, and it still works great! The tray is replaceable for different eggs as well. Etsy sells multiple different trays that go into it for quail eggs, duck eggs etc.

I don't buy anything made in China due to the Chinese Communist Party's horrific human rights violations against their own citizens.
The gqf incubators are made in Georgia USA. They have nice products 👍 though I find it hard to believe you abstain from buying anything in China 🤔

The gqf incubators are made in Georgia USA. They have nice products 👍 though I find it hard to believe you abstain from buying anything in China 🤔
Thanks for the recommendation. Not sure why you have a hard time believing it though. I check every product I buy...and if an item I buy is listed as not from China, but arrives showing a "made in China" label, I return it. The only items I have that were made in China are items I purchased years ago, prior to making this lifestyle change.

Thanks for the recommendation. Not sure why you have a hard time believing it though. I check every product I buy...and if an item I buy is listed as not from China, but arrives showing a "made in China" label, I return it. The only items I have that were made in China are items I purchased years ago, prior to making this lifestyle change.
Im totally not down with their human rights record and I believe you try to avoid them, its just hard to avoid them completely.. since just about every electronic component is made in China even if its assembled elsewhere :/

Back
Top Bottom