New incubator questions

FloorCandy

Crowing
Apr 15, 2020
I have the NR 360 and I love it. I just received 60 eggs from Myshire and I was asking my husband his opinion, I can fit 51 eggs in with the turner, 44 turning, 6 balanced in the triangles and 1 balanced in the center, I can rotate the eggs into the no turning position several times per day. That leaves me 9 extra eggs. I told him I was considering giving the 9 to the person I’m selling hatching eggs to on Friday, as extras for free if they want them. My husband said I should buy another incubator!!!

here’s my question, I need 1 now so I’m buying another nr 360 from TSC. But I’m considering ordering a brinsea ovation 56 from them and returning the nr 360 before the return period ends. The options are eco, advanced and ex. The ex does everything, set it and forget it, but how does the eco differ from advanced? The description is the same it seems. The description on ex says it holds 96 quail eggs in the standard turner rails it comes with, but the others don’t say that. I’m assuming the eco and advance hold the same with what comes provided?

do you guys, (who have used these) like the brinsea ovation 56? Any concerns or opinions? I’m keeping my original nr360 which I love, so it isn’t either/or, it’s both.

this is my Christmas gift, so I wanna get the best bang for my buck. I normally would faint at spending this much lol.

The difference between the Eco and the Advance is that the Advance will display the RH% and the Eco does not. Both still need the water added manually, however.

For the standard carriers those can hold 96 quail eggs regardless of the model of the incubator, but we do recommend getting the large egg carriers if you want to hatch quail because those come with dividers to keep the quail eggs upright and separate.

The difference between the Eco and the Advance is that the Advance will display the RH% and the Eco does not. Both still need the water added manually, however.

For the standard carriers those can hold 96 quail eggs regardless of the model of the incubator, but we do recommend getting the large egg carriers if you want to hatch quail because those come with dividers to keep the quail eggs upright and separate.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom