New Indiana List

Hi. I'm JoMWy and I'm from Indianapolis, IN. Please add me to the list. Also, is there a way to contact or message the list?

new to the BYC from NW Indiana
WELCOME!!!!
frow.gif

glad you made it here
big_smile.png

I live in two locations for the time being.
Lowell (Lake county) and Greenwood.
I'll be in Greenwood for good in hopefully 3-4 semesters (all depends on college, boooooo!)
Oh my, i grew up in Cedar Lake, worked in Lowell, small world!
Moved here after some life events, live in Pendleton.
Greenwood is a lovely community, it has grown FAST since i have lived down here, just amazing.
Wonderful to meet you!

hehehe I do like Greenwood better than Lowell. Not going to lie lol
I'm at least willing to drive in Indy. I refuse to drive in Chicago! Too many people and close driving
And I don't have to drive 30+ minutes just to DO something (zoo, movie theatres...).
Only thing I don't like (so far) is HOA doesnt allow chickens... So I'm going to have to fight that when I move in completely

hehehe I do like Greenwood better than Lowell. Not going to lie lol
I'm at least willing to drive in Indy. I refuse to drive in Chicago! Too many people and close driving
And I don't have to drive 30+ minutes just to DO something (zoo, movie theatres...).
Only thing I don't like (so far) is HOA doesnt allow chickens... So I'm going to have to fight that when I move in completely

Oh my, good luck on the fight! theres some help and tips on that here, ive seen on the forums :)
yikes, i take indy anytime over chicago, people are flat hateful behind the wheel.
I guess thats why i chose here, its a lil more laid back and friendly.
80-94 frightened me to death, let alone the city, never again...

Back
Top Bottom