New Ink--Tattoo

Quote:
Good for you!!!
thumbsup.gif

Thank ya'll. I've got 3 tats total. No 4 really. One is really bad. Just the outline of a tattoo now. Got it on a dare at 15 at the county fair. These last 3 have meaning to me behind them. I'll post the other 2 for you tomorrow. Just got home from a wedding and I'm ready for bed.

Gin- I had them all done at the same time. You know how people get that barbed wire tat on their arm. Thought I would do the same with the ribbons. I just hope I don't have to add more.

HappyMtn--This is part of the new me beginning. I spent the last 16months fighting breast cancer myself. Last chemo was on Oct 15. Now it's time to get back to being me!

WildOrchid--Good for you! I decided while I was sick that I wasn't going to take myself for granted any more. I am important! From here on out, I come first. I still care about others, actually I think I care even more deeply now, more real compassion. Now I don't have time for the little petty stuff that goes on in life. What's that saying? "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!" If it's not life or death that's basicly what I tell people. Tim McGraw--Live like you are dying. That's what I do every day now. I don't go to bed mad. I take time to eat ice cream no matter how many pounds it's gonna put on my hips. It's ok to get caught in the rain. Getting caught in traffic gives you time to sing along with the radio.(Unless you are with my husband, then you go deaf!!or wish you were deaf!!) It's ok to be silly and make faces at babies at the restaraunt.

Beautiful tat Coyote. Beautiful memorium to the loved ones you lost. Youre a special, strong woman. And i've always admired your strength and how you always kept your humor. I dont think i could be as strong as you.
hugs.gif

Thank you redhen. I cried once, it was when my doc came out and said the word CANCER. It sits there in the back of your mind as you wait, and wait, and wait for the truth. After that, I decided it was going to take more than breast cancer to bring me down. I had to keep on my husband because every time I turned around he was shedding tears. I told him to stop. It was just a bump in the road and if he was going to keep bringing that negative karma into my life then the outcome was going to be what he feared most. It was just as hard on him. He was my rock through this, though. I wasn't allowed to worry about anything. He answered the phone, took care of bills, getting some financial help.

I suggest to everyone I talk to now that if you don't have some kind of insurance to pay those incidentals while you are ill (house payment, utilities, etc....) you get some!! We are fighting now to keep our house because of it.

Here are the other 2 tats I promised to post. One is of my dog Spook. My fearless side kick. It's not a great pic and was takend the day the tat was done. The other is my pink ribbon butterfly. The butterfly is the symbol of a survivor.

Back
Top Bottom