New IR ducks did not come home!

shannabanana

In the Brooder
Mar 15, 2017
St Malo Manitoba
Help! My 5 new gentlemen Indian runner ducks were let out unintentionally a few hours after they were introduced to their new home and did not come home for the night! Pleeeeaaaase someone tell me they're smart enough to come home in the morning??? I just adore them and am sick to my stomach :)

I found them!! The next day I found them on the road at our driveway and chased them through the bush all day and the next. Ended up catching two. This morning I found two of the remaining three beside the duck run chatting with their brothers! Unfortunately my beautiful mallard coloured boy was killed by a neighbourhood dog whose owners called me very upset and apologetic. So it was bittersweet this weekend. Thanks everyone for your help!

I found them!! The next day I found them on the road at our driveway and chased them through the bush all day and the next. Ended up catching two. This morning I found two of the remaining three beside the duck run chatting with their brothers! Unfortunately my beautiful mallard coloured boy was killed by a neighbourhood dog whose owners called me very upset and apologetic. So it was bittersweet this weekend. Thanks everyone for your help!

Wow how stressful! Sorry you lost one
1f615.png
But im glad you got as many back as you did. I didnt think it would end that well.

Back
Top Bottom