New item my husband made out of metal for Redhen and she got it! Now I can post it.....Yay!

Quote:
No No No No.... he's getting off track now. Back to cute Scorpions... or a bunny or something.
tongue.png

lol.png
Its cute! The little screw fangs!! Hes wicked talented!!
bow.gif

Tell him to make a piggy next..
tongue.png

Quote:
I told him....he has to find the right parts first though or wait till they come along.
wink.png

Quote:
<jealous and pouting...> I wanna a chicken. Or a bunny!
tongue2.gif

I was thinking a chicken would be cool to. I told him I was thinking about one.

Quote:
I just told him what I said and then what you said. He goes how did you know I am looking at pigs....I said oh lol I didn't. Our desks and computers are in our room and our backs are facing each other. I looked around and he showed me some they are super cute.

Everyone SEE my piggy?? I love it!
2665.png

She was sneaky and didnt tell me she sent it... so i got it in the mail and was going bonkers trying to guess who could have sent it to me..
But she slipped up today...
tongue.png

That guy has got some crazy talent to make thes things he does out of these parts...
LIke how does he see a part and think.. "Hmm... i could make a pig outta that"...
lol.png

Anyways, i love it.. its awesome and means a lot to me.
THanks so so much..
love.gif
hugs.gif

Everyone SEE my piggy?? I love it!
2665.png

She was sneaky and didnt tell me she sent it... so i got it in the mail and was going bonkers trying to guess who could have sent it to me..
But she slipped up today...
tongue.png

That guy has got some crazy talent to make thes things he does out of these parts...
LIke how does he see a part and think.. "Hmm... i could make a pig outta that"...
lol.png

Anyways, i love it.. its awesome and means a lot to me.
THanks so so much..
love.gif
hugs.gif

cute....how we doing on the new BYC...i'm getting better

Back
Top Bottom