New Jersey

Pics
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome! We have ducks, chickens, geese and guineas down here in Shamong (Burlington County) We have lots of people down here with poultry.
smile.png

hide.gif
Well, I read all of the information in the animal codes etc....it does say no chickens, unless you get approval from all of your neighbors. It doesn't specifically say no ducks......so, I'm fooling myself into thinking i'm not doing anything wrong.
idunno.gif

and now, there is no way we could give them up, they're mine and my daughter's babys...

Nice to meet you!

Quote:
You too!
big_smile.png
Too bad you just missed our poultry show - there's only one club left in NJ, and we have two shows, one in the spring and one in the fall. Next year's dates are: May 21 and October 22. Put it on your calendar! - Mary in Middletown

Hi! I am in Millstone, Monmouth County. As of right now I do not have any chickens, I have an order for 25 chicks expected the week of the 15th. My mother has chickens on her farm in MD and we have been planning on starting our own flock for awhile
big_smile.png
, Fortunately in Millstone we have 'the right to farm' so we are just jumping right in.

Quote:
Hi. We ordered from McMurray, last shipment available before spring, they will be living in the house til spring.

Back
Top Bottom