New Jersey

Hello everyone a 4H family in my club asked me to post here for them. They have 2 young Dark Cornish Bantam Cockerels for sale. They are SQ and very sweet. The mother of the two Cockerels won RB at The Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Open Show and Reserve Champion Junior Bantam in the youth show. P/M me for details they are free to a good home:) and would make excellent show birds or pets.

My friend still has three production RIR hens available - about 15 months old. Free. In Middletown. PM me with questions. If no one takes them, I'm bringing them to the Sussex show for the sale area there, and they won't last long!

i really wanna go to a chicken fair can anyone give me an update to where one might be im in nothern new jersey and im looking for a serama or their hatching eggs and also oldansk dwarfs!

i really wanna go to a chicken fair can anyone give me an update to where one might be im in nothern new jersey and im looking for a serama or their hatching eggs and also oldansk dwarfs!

I guess you didn't see chicken obsessed post a page back. PM and see if they can help you out

We have recently decided to rehome all of our Seramas.  (Just too many birds right now!)  I have 4 or 5 pairs that are available.  I don't have pictures of them yet.  PM me if you are interested in seeing them!  Some are as young as 8 weeks, some are as old as 6 months.  Prices negotiable.  :cd

Serama Hen, here's the thread for our show, which is in Augusta, NJ, coming up in October. I have to tell you I rarely see Seramas there, but you never know what will show up.

You can also check out the Northeastern Poultry Congress, in Springfield, Mass., in January. The APA National is being held there this year, so you may have some more luck there.

Anyone know a good home for my rooster?? He's a 23 week old Speckled Sussex, hand raised. We can't keep him here in the burbs b/c of noise restrictions, and want him to find a farm or rural property to roam and herd soem hens! Anyone know of a friend who might be able to help?

Anyone know a good home for my rooster?? He's a 23 week old Speckled Sussex, hand raised. We can't keep him here in the burbs b/c of noise restrictions, and want him to find a farm or rural property to roam and herd soem hens! Anyone know of a friend who might be able to help?

What a shame! He's beautiful!

You can also try your luck selling him at our show in October, if you can't find a home before then.

Hi everyone- I lost two of my seven hens in the last week. I don't know why... But we are really sad. We would really like a few more. We live in northwest NJ in Long Valle. I am wondering if it seems too late to order more chicks before the winter, or alternatively if anyone has some hens they are looking to part with. Or if you know a place to buy hens locally?

Thanks in advance
Jessika

Back
Top Bottom