New Jersey

Thank you! I just ordered some from them- thanks for the tip! Cheaper than Amazon too :) I have a hen with diarrhea for about a week now. I started plain yogurt on Sunday but no change as of today. I was reading some threads that recommended pro bios. It's weird- she's happy, eating, butts clean, but wow she's making a mess in the coop.

I need to deworm my girls. Anyone know where I can get valbazen in the point pleasant to tinton falls area? I'll order it on line if I have to but would rather pick some up.

I was just there today but I didn't notice if they had any. The store is going thru transition and the inventory is really. You should call first and ask if they have it in stock..

thanks! I'll definitely call first. that'd be quite a trip for nothing! Although I'm sure i'd find something there to spend money on ;) good thing they don't have chicks ths time of year!!! Or wait- do they?!?!

I was thinking the same thing today.... How many days till spring.

I picked out crumble, pellets and needed tractor parts. All the good deals were sold out.

I need to deworm my girls. Anyone know where I can get valbazen in the point pleasant to tinton falls area? I'll order it on line if I have to but would rather pick some up.

I use Wazine and Ivermectin Pour-on. I know TSC usually has those, but definitely call first! I've driven down there only to find what I wanted was out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom