New Jersey

I just noticed the fb question, I don’t do Facebook, but it isn’t out of the question that one of my friends who does use fb might have crossposted my listing or something like that.
@FloorCandy did I see those guys on FB? Lovely.

I'm ISO of silkies, cochins, bantams, that could be delivered to Washington, NJ... right by Merrill Creek Reservoir. Or possibly anything that's good for laying....

I ordered button quail eggs and hatched out several, I’ll be selling the ones I don’t intend to keep. If anyone is interested, let me know, they are currently 5 1/2 weeks old,
here’s some group pics:
View attachment 2908061
View attachment 2908062
I’ll definitely be selling the white one, 1-2 male darth Vaders and an odd grayish red breasted male. I have a second group of eggs I ordered and hatched that are mostly cinnamons, but they are very young still so I have no idea which I will keep, but if anyone is interested in those, let me know as well.
Are you still looking to sell anything?

Are you still looking to sell anything?
I have a bunch of cinnamon buttons that are 2-3 weeks, I have 6 near adult male darth Vaders for sale, and I’ll have a TON of cinnamons hatching next week hopefully. I have a few ungendered Coturnix that are about 2-3 weeks old.

I'm thinking about potentially hatching some eggs soon, but I can't keep the boys (I already have 2). Would anyone here like to take a rooster if I were to hatch one? It would be an EE/Black Australorp mix.

Mom

IMG_20210117_121043497_HDR.jpg

Dad
IMG_20210117_121215827_HDR.jpg

Would anybody be willing to care for 4 friendly hens for a few months? We're going to be moving, and I expect things will go more smoothly if I don't have them here. I'm in Bergen County, but am willing to bring them pretty much anywhere within NJ.

Would anybody be willing to care for 4 friendly hens for a few months? We're going to be moving, and I expect things will go more smoothly if I don't have them here. I'm in Bergen County, but am willing to bring them pretty much anywhere within NJ.
I am sos Rory nobody responded. I somehow only just saw this. I hope you found someone.

Is anyone interested in 100’ of poultry electric net fencing?
It is from PremierOne and unused.
I think it is this product. https://www.premier1supplies.com/p/poultrynet-plus-12-42-3-electric-netting
I am happy to give it for free to anyone willing to come to Morris County (Morristown area) to collect. It is surplus to my requirement and if I store it in the barn I am sure the mice will eat it and it will be useless. Currently it is ‘as new’. I can’t return it because it is old stock.
It is just the fence netting and posts - no energizer included. Probably good if you already have a fence and want to expand. It is high quality stuff and I can’t bear to see it go to waste.
It could make some chickens very happy!
My profile may be blocked to PMs (not sure) - but if you respond here I can figure out how to start a PM.
@CKfarm22 I know you are in NJ but wasn’t sure if you had found out State thread so tagging you.

Is anyone interested in 100’ of poultry electric net fencing?
It is from PremierOne and unused.
I think it is this product. https://www.premier1supplies.com/p/poultrynet-plus-12-42-3-electric-netting
I am happy to give it for free to anyone willing to come to Morris County (Morristown area) to collect. It is surplus to my requirement and if I store it in the barn I am sure the mice will eat it and it will be useless. Currently it is ‘as new’. I can’t return it because it is old stock.
It is just the fence netting and posts - no energizer included. Probably good if you already have a fence and want to expand. It is high quality stuff and I can’t bear to see it go to waste.
It could make some chickens very happy!
My profile may be blocked to PMs (not sure) - but if you respond here I can figure out how to start a PM.
@CKfarm22 I know you are in NJ but wasn’t sure if you had found out State thread so tagging you.
First of all i didn’t know how close you were to me!?! and second i unfortunately don’t have any use for it!

Back
Top Bottom