New Jersey

yeah it may be wishful thinking on my part.I really want the wyandottes the most right now.I already have an australorp,a barred rock and a fayoumis. All from jersey chickens. The fayoumis wasn't listed and when I asked what it was when it was a chick the woman said she thought it was a hybrid of some kind.It had a red head (her name) and turned out to be a fayoumis. Not sure how it got there.And she is fine in our weather as well.Go figure? Definitely noisey,definitely flighty also but she's awesome.She roosts on top of my 6' fence all the time.The australorp and rock lay some huge brown eggs and super friendly also.All 3 lay daily and are healthy.I really have no experience with buying online anywhere.Anyone have any suggestions?I really want some wyandottes....
Can you wait a couple more weeks?
New Egypt Agway

February 25th

Rhode Island Reds
Barred Rocks
Ameraucanas
Buff Orpington &
Golden Sex Links

March 4th
White Leghorn
Golden Sex Links
Buff Orpingtons
Ameraucanas

March 21st
Ameraucanas
Rhode Island Red
Barred Rocks
Golden Comets
Buff Orpingtons
Light Brahmas
Silver Laced Wyndottes
Golden Laced Wyndottes
Jersey Giants
Assorted Frizzles
Grey Saddleback Goslings
Assorted Ducks

Can you wait a couple more weeks?
New Egypt Agway

February 25th

Rhode Island Reds
Barred Rocks
Ameraucanas
Buff Orpington &
Golden Sex Links

March 4th
White Leghorn
Golden Sex Links
Buff Orpingtons
Ameraucanas

March 21st
Ameraucanas
Rhode Island Red
Barred Rocks
Golden Comets
Buff Orpingtons
Light Brahmas
Silver Laced Wyndottes
Golden Laced Wyndottes
Jersey Giants
Assorted Frizzles
Grey Saddleback Goslings
Assorted Ducks
AWESOME!!! Looks like I'll have to be there on the 21st waiting for the door to open lol
The Englishtown Agway has barred rocks only right now.Id definitely get silver and golden laced,jersey giant,barred rock.light brahma and possibly golden comet. I'm also debating on going to Jersey chickens for a few cayuaga ducks. I'm compulsive...I go to Agway on the 21st I may be in big trouble. Im gonna want everything.All I gotta do is bring my kids and they'll cosign everything. I'll be driving home with 25 chickens asking myself what the heck did I just do? lmao

AWESOME!!! Looks like I'll have to be there on the 21st waiting for the door to open lol
The Englishtown Agway has barred rocks only right now.Id definitely get silver and golden laced,jersey giant,barred rock.light brahma and possibly golden comet. I'm also debating on going to Jersey chickens for a few cayuaga ducks. I'm compulsive...I go to Agway on the 21st I may be in big trouble. Im gonna want everything.All I gotta do is bring my kids and they'll cosign everything. I'll be driving home with 25 chickens asking myself what the heck did I just do? lmao
Lol. Yeah I've driven home before asking myself what the heck did I just do. I think you should call them and ask if the will pre-order anything, that way your guaranteed the quantity. If not just be there bright and early in the morning. They keep all their chicks in this little shed outside in the lot. They aren't blocked off, you can pick up and hold them and choose yourself.

I saw the Cayuga ducks. All I have to say is
droolin.gif

My husband passed by jersey chickens today to say hi to Bruce. He came home with a cute little blue chick about two weeks old. It's a boy I'm sure. Has a comb like a skyscraper. Gosh didn't he learn anything from me.
idunno.gif

thanks for all the info guys! i think based on mypetchicken's good reviews, we'll stick with them for our first order. if we have any losses ( or plan to expand soon ;) ) i'm sure we'll head straight to JC

thanks for all the info guys! i think based on mypetchicken's good reviews, we'll stick with them for our first order. if we have any losses ( or plan to expand soon ;) ) i'm sure we'll head straight to JC
I think your choice will be fine. Getting chicks in the mail is exciting. You get that call at 6am from the post office, rush down with excitement to pick them up. It's fun. When did you order them for, soon?

Back
Top Bottom