New Jersey

Hello there, I'm in Sussex. I am wondering if you'd be interested in taking on one more beautiful girl. I have a rose comb brown leghorn who will be turning two this May. She is the only survivor of a recent dog attack that killed my other 24 ladies. She has endured quite a bit and has been injured but, is bouncing back quickly and is need of chicken companions soon. I am not ready to 'replace' my ladies as I am still mourning their absence. Please contact me if you'd like to meet Sunburst or if you know of another option for her. She has been raised a free range, organic girl..loves her spinach and sunflower seeds.

Hello there, I'm in Sussex. I am wondering if you'd be interested in taking on one more beautiful girl. I have a rose comb brown leghorn who will be turning two this May. She is the only survivor of a recent dog attack that killed my other 24 ladies. She has endured quite a bit and has been injured but, is bouncing back quickly and is need of chicken companions soon. I am not ready to 'replace' my ladies as I am still mourning their absence. Please contact me if you'd like to meet Sunburst or if you know of another option for her. She has been raised a free range, organic girl..loves her spinach and sunflower seeds. 

This is the saddest thing i ever heard!!!! I'm so sorry for you and poor Sunburst. I'm sure someone here will be able to help you.

Njchix- mac is such a good dog! He puts my dogs to shame. I let my dogs out in the yard while the girls were in their run and they were interested in them but not in an aggressive way. I don't trust them around the chickens out side of the run yet. If the chickens got excited and started jumping around i think it would be game on for the dogs.

Those are so tiny my dog would think it was caramel popcorn, lol.
Oh no!!!
ep.gif

He'd probably find that they taste like chicken (bad joke). The nice thing about them is that they start laying eggs as 5 weeks of age. If you keep them in a rabbit hutch he won't be able to get to them (hint hint).
Give my regards to Lucy and Ethel!
smile.png

At NJchix, sorry i took so long to reply. Unfortunately, the soonest hatch date we could get was April 15th. Coming up soon!

Sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom