New Jersey

Hi all. Morris county future duck farmer here. I am looking to buy some khaki campbell ducks from mcmurray hatchery to go with my chickens. I am only interested in 6-7 ducks and there minimum regular type of ordering is 10. I wanted to know if anyone local wanted to split an order or anyone local has hens for sale.
Thanks

Hi all. Morris county future duck farmer here. I am looking to buy some khaki campbell ducks from mcmurray hatchery to go with my chickens. I am only interested in 6-7 ducks and there minimum regular type of ordering is 10. I wanted to know if anyone local wanted to split an order or anyone local has hens for sale.
Thanks

can you get females or is it mixed?

Yes I can order just females. Around $7 a bird and $2 per bird for shipping. I'm thinking about $10 a bird with tax.

Yes I can ordebbc.co er just females. Around $7 a bird and $2 per bird for shipping. I'm thinking about $10 a bird with tax.

I have 3 female ducks now that live with my 23 chickens. They all get along fine. I sold the males cause I had too many.

A morning swim in 18°

Well that is their pond when it's freezing...a rubber horse feeder. Above freezing we put the hose into kiddy pool. They have a creek but don't venture to the other side of the yard. Go figure. They would love a koi pond.

you would have to cover it with netting.

Hello :) I planning on buying a few chicks to raise as pets and for their egg laying ability. I am located in Monmouth county and was wondering if anyone knew of a local farm that can guarantee females that is also locate. I'm looking at australorps, Rhode Island reds, or orpingtons. Any help would be appreciated as I just started this journey :)

I was looking at their site- thanks for the thumbs up!! I will call them and find out when their chicks will hatch.

What breed did you purchase there? Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom