New Jersey

Thank you so much for the advice! They are 5 weeks and getting very bored in their brooder! i keep giving them things to "pick" to distract them but it only lasts so long.....I need to get them to the coop! ha!

Does anyone have (or know of anyone who does) frizzle serama hatching eggs available for sale?
Looking for a dozen the week of April 28th
Don't have to be show/breeding quality only looking for a cute small pet for my backyard.

I got them in February from Sally sunshine in PA about 2 hours away from me off of 78.

Hello fellow NJ peeps :) I have my brother wanting me to raise some chickens just for his freezer..He has been wanting more organic meat in his diet. I get that :) I told him I would not do so unless I could find someone to process them for me. I am in Galloway and he is in New Egypt, so if anyone knows of someone it would be a great help. I know he has gotten into organic and I respect that..I kind of wish he would just want to raid my garden. He's my brother and if I can help I will..I did notice the price of organic chicken at store...wow!
~~I have some naturally raised chickens for sale that are already processed. I have the NJ Dept of Agriculture inspect my flock and have them processed at a USDA facility so that I can sell them legally. They are not organic, but I don't use any chemicals on my property and they get to grow on grass in the sunshine. Private Message me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom