New Jersey

I'm in White Twp, right around the corner from you! :) Hiya neighbor! I'll have to check out your ad
frow.gif

Hi anyone selling, rehoming a Silkie hen. I have a year old hen that I had to seperate from the flock as she was the bottom of the pecking order. They really did a number on her and I want a companion for her. I'm in north jersey essex cty but will travel. Any help would be appreciated
Anthony

Hi anyone selling, rehoming a Silkie hen. I have a year old hen that I had to seperate from the flock as she was the bottom of the pecking order. They really did a number on her and I want a companion for her. I'm in north jersey essex cty but will travel. Any help would be appreciated
Anthony
201-888-0282- stano

i believe he had some silkie chicks, not sure if he still has them.

Anthony
. Can you post pictures of her? I'm interested:)

I have:
12+ Calico Bantam Cochin Hatching eggs for sale - $25
6+ Olandsk Dwarf Hatching Eggs for sale - $20

I am in South Jersey and am happy to meet 1/2 way for any of these.

Please PM me. :)

Last edited:
Dose anyone out there raise Cornish x? Do you have anything special you do for their care? I bought eight chicks on Saturday and I'm down to 5. They keep dying on me and I'm getting frustrated. We have raised 10 chicks so far and never had this problem. Could use some help. Thank you

I raise two meat crops a year which I have processed USDA so that I can legally sell them. There is a knack to keeping them happy and healthy which includes restricted feed and a system that keeps them clean with no smell. Contrary to popular opinions, meaties can be raised without all the nastiness we sometimes hear about.
The thing to remember is that they are a completely different bird than the layers or ornamentals that most people have, and need to be managed differently. I'll PM you my phone number so you can call me and I'll be happy to walk you through how I raise them.

can any one tell me where i can get some chicks in northern nj? I'm in clifton and don't want to travel far. I'm mostly interested in Barred Plymouth Rock.

can any one tell me where i can get some chicks in northern nj? I'm in clifton and don't want to travel far. I'm mostly interested in Barred Plymouth Rock.

try calling mikes feed farm in Riverdale 839-7747
I was just there and they had a sign up for a farm I think it was in pequannock or pompton plains that sold chicks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom