New Jersey

Welcome fellow SJ member! I can watch my birds all afternoon. And still watch for more! Enjoy your new flock. Sounds like those girls are going to load you up with nice eggs soon. Nothing better than a sunday breakfast made with your own eggs! And those breeds you have will provide you with plenty of them.

Hello, is anyone interested in any roosters or 6 week old roos? I have many I would like to re home. My large roosters are just over a year, they are people friendly nice calm birds. I have an EE, welsummer, cuckoo polish, a brahma mix and two large EE/silkie mixes. I also have many bantam roosters. They are not quite a year. The breeds are D'Uccles, Cochins, and cochin/silkie. The 6 week old roos are pure bred Speckled Sussex and LF Cochin And cochin/EE mix. I would love to find homes for as many as possible. They are in jackson.

I decided to sell my 1.5 yr old Araucana hen. She is friendly & can easily be handled. She lays a gorgeous large/extra large blue egg ... that is when she isn't broody. 
I did purchase hatching eggs for her once & she was a great mom so of you are looking for a great broody/mom she's the one for you. I'm asking $75 because she is a pure bred true Araucana...
I am located in Noth jersey wayne 07470 area.

Hi she is beautiful but I don't have any need for another broody hen I have two seramas that have been broody for over 3 months now. I'm actually looking for a couple of chicks to stick under them. Preferably bantam favorolle, any color.
I'm in southern NY

Chicken coop for sale hand made purchased from builder/original owner 1 yr ago...VERY HEAVY!!!
Must be professionally moved or you must bring forklift or several stong men....
Aprox 4 feet wide, 8 feet long & 5.5 feet tall...
3 nesting boxes, 3 levels of roosts, electric run to inside coop...asking $350... Wayne area 07470...chickens & ducks are sold/not available...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom