New Jersey

We will be getting more next year! I hope To get at least a brahma, a Delaware, a maran, and a light Sussex next year. We may get a bantam brahma, my friend has one and she's sweet. I'm thinking that the guinea's will basically be the protectors of the rest of the flock, since they are watch dogs. We also have a dog, who tends to keep other animals away.

Hi, everyone. I've known about BackYard Chickens for years. Cool site.
I live in Ocean County and I'm not permitted to have chickens where I live, due to local rules.

I'm looking for some eggs; if anyone has extra eggs they'd sell me, please write here.
Thank you!

Hi, everyone. I've known about BackYard Chickens for years. Cool site.
I live in Ocean County and I'm not permitted to have chickens where I live, due to local rules.

I'm looking for some eggs; if anyone has extra eggs they'd sell me, please write here.
Thank you!

Hello! I also live in ocean county and will have eggs for sale soon!

2 beautiful roosters up for grabs. 9 weeks old and ready to protect your girls (soon). If you are interested, please contact me. There might be a blue favacuana and a cochin as well. I am happy to meet you so they can have a great home.

Is anyone interested in this beautiful 20 week old Cream Legbar Australorp Cross?

Anyone interested in some drakes we have Buffs and Cayugas all around 2-3 years old. They are healthy, but we have way too many drakes. So anyways if your interested PM me.

Is anyone interested in a cuckoo polish rooster? He is approximately 4 months old, healthy and friendly. I am in marlboro but I can bring him to the jackson area if that is closer.

I have several speckled sussex roosters 4 months old and two cochin /Americana mixes also. I am looking for a good home for them. They are in marlboro, nj. They are gorgeous looking birds!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom