New Jersey

I completely understand. And I think my thread was deleted. Just trying to find her a good home. No clue where I'm supposed to post that. So on top of being stressed about my babies, someone deleted my thread.

I completely understand. And I think my thread was deleted. Just trying to find her a good home. No clue where I'm supposed to post that. So on top of being stressed about my babies, someone deleted my thread.

Your thread may have been deleted or possibly moved because it was in the wrong section. There is a section called "Animals in Need of Free Rehoming" under the "Buy, Sell, Trade" area. The mods can be picky where you place adds regarding free birds or birds for sale.
hmm.png
Sorry I can't help take the bird either.

Philnj I will email you.

Thanks shadow. Using cell phone for app and not as easy as using it on computer. Hard to find things on here. And I wish they would notify you. Not on here that often, but do love the site and gave been using it for years.

Hello everyone :) I have a few serama chicks available. Pullets and cockerels. These cuties were hatched on 8/11 and ready for new homes. Located in Camden County, South Jersey. PM me if interested.

Hello, selling some of my DL barnevelder and Breda fowl ( Black, Mottled and Cuckoo) Will only sell in breeding pair or trio. We're located in South Jersey. Going to Sussex County Poultry show, if you want to pick up there. www.DutchConnectionFarm.com. message me if interested and for pricing

Back
Top Bottom