New Jersey

Who knows of a ***TRUSTED*** diesel (FORD) repair shop in Central/Southern New Jersey? Looking to get some work done ASAP.
Thanks

I don't know about diesel? But I have been going to OTA in Lanoka Harbor since 2007. I turned my very skeptical hubby on to them too (he does the majority of his own work, but for stuff he can't do, he goes there). They are trustworthy, knowledgeable, and won't rip you off.

I don't know about diesel? But I have been going to OTA in Lanoka Harbor since 2007. I turned my very skeptical hubby on to them too (he does the majority of his own work, but for stuff he can't do, he goes there). They are trustworthy, knowledgeable, and won't rip you off.
Thanks Ill give them a call and see if they can give me a quote.

Thanks Ill give them a call and see if they can give me a quote.

No probs! It's hard to find a good mechanic. Especially if you're a girl, cuz they think you know less than nothing (except, this girl had auto shop in HS back in the day, and replaced a few things in a car or bike or two). They're good people, been around a long time, and won't rape you when it comes to the bill, or try to get you to do 50 other things you don't want or need...

Who knows of a ***TRUSTED*** diesel (FORD) repair shop in Central/Southern New Jersey? Looking to get some work done ASAP.
Thanks
If you haven’t found a pla e yet I’d give Ryan’s Servicenter in Lacey a call and see if they do diesel. I think Dennis does. They’ve done work for my family for years and a few things for me (I work on my own stuff for the most part, my custom vehicles are my children lol)

Really hate to do this but is anybody interested in 2 hens. We have been trying to integrate them into our current flock without any success. Nothing but a major brawl everytime we try. They are 2 1/2 year old very healthy hens and our best layers. Just want to do what's best for the chicks. Located in Monmouth County.

Really hate to do this but is anybody interested in 2 hens. We have been trying to integrate them into our current flock without any success. Nothing but a major brawl everytime we try. They are 2 1/2 year old very healthy hens and our best layers. Just want to do what's best for the chicks. Located in Monmouth County.
What breed are they? I’m supposed to get more hens in about two weeks so If you still have them by then I can try quarantining them with my new ones and see if they’ll integrate with my flock.

Back
Top Bottom