New Jersey

What do you guys use for grit my ducks and chickens just eat the ground here because it's so Sandy?
. Has anybody else experienced this? My ducks will dig like a 2 to 4 inch hole and just go to town when it's wet!!

I'm in Jackson NJ. It appears I have two gorgeous Serama roos to rehome. One a frizzle and one a silkie. About 2 months old and they are bff's right now.

Attachments

• frizzle-silkie 1.jpg
    frizzle-silkie 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 7
  • frizzle-silkie 2.jpg
    frizzle-silkie 2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 7
  • frizzle-silkie 3.jpg
    frizzle-silkie 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi, I am from New Jersey also - Warren county. It would be great if I could get my chicks from the area when I am ready. Glad to see there are other chicken lovers in NJ. Look forward to finding out helpful tips for the area. Worried about the cold and we do have black bears in the area.

Hi, I am from New Jersey also - Warren county. It would be great if I could get my chicks from the area when I am ready. Glad to see there are other chicken lovers in NJ. Look forward to finding out helpful tips for the area. Worried about the cold and we do have black bears in the area.
HELLO NEIGHBOR! I'm in Liberty Township near the Independence Township border. Black bear, raccoon, fox, hawk, owl, you name it!

Yeah, I think that there are a lot more critters out there that I just have not seen yet - have only been here a couple months. I have seen the bear walk through the yard and he leaves his little... I mean big gifts behind!

Yeah, I think that there are a lot more critters out there that I just have not seen yet - have only been here a couple months. I have seen the bear walk through the yard and he leaves his little... I mean big gifts behind!
Hey @ChickenLvr13 ! I'm thinking we've met....and maybe I told you to check this site out! Probably at Lowes....no wait, that guy I met was your friend and he relayed this site to you? Cool!

Back
Top Bottom