New Jersey

Not offhand. All the cheap ones were thin and flimsy and the sturdy ones were all 2k or more that we saw. maybe if you find an old shed for sale. It even cost us 1200 to build our coop and run
Thank you! I bought a cheap one from tractor supply but I don’t plan on it lasting too long. I think it will give me enough time to save up to invest in a shed like you said! I appreciate it!! Thanks!

Woo, I love cowtown! My family goes there every year!

I'm from New Jersey too...Warren County! I live in Hope Township, to be exact. Most people know it better as being the home of The Land of Make Believe.

I have all sorts of birds....from pigeons, to doves, and chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese! I have many birds for sale too, if anyone is interested! I put a post up in the B/S/T section.
I'm in Blairstown, were practically neighbors! This is my first spring with birds. I've got 3 amberlinks, 3 black sex links and 3 Rouen ducks. They're all about 8-9 weeks old. I think two of my ducks are Drake's though. I don't have any interest in keeping male
ducks. Do you have any interest in acquiring them?

I'm in Blairstown, were practically neighbors! This is my first spring with birds. I've got 3 amberlinks, 3 black sex links and 3 Rouen ducks. They're all about 8-9 weeks old. I think two of my ducks are Drake's though. I don't have any interest in keeping male
ducks. Do you have any interest in acquiring them?
Howdy neighbors. Great Meadows here. 2 Buff Orpingtons, 1 Easter Egger, 1 Silver Lace Wyandotte, an 2 Barred Rocks arriving this week. Oh, and a (surprise!) Lavender Orpington Rooster. :frow

Anyone going to the Chicken pageant tomorrow at Monmouth Feed? If I remember, I'm going to tie a ribbon on my purse. Say hello if you spot me....Ginny

Oh crap, I just saw this! Were you there? I was. I was hanging out with the guy dressed as a chicken, lol. It was a cute little show, wasn't it? Next year I'm bringing my chooks....

Back
Top Bottom