New Jersey

Pics
frow.gif
Toms River (Ocean County) here
big_smile.png

Quote:
Me too! Manalapan
yippiechickie.gif

Where in Manalapan? My friend used to live near Union Hill Rd? Dr? I'm about 20 minutes from you.

small world I'm on Gordons Corner

Quote:
Firstlady- Are you willing to have pullets that have a month or so to go before they are laying? If so - I've mentioned them once before but these folks: http://shop.jerseychickens.ieasysite.com/default.aspx have chick and pullets. I went there a couple weeks ago looking for laying age hens, but they were out. They have nice quality and are good peeps. I got my first batch of 6 chicks from them who should all be laying soon. They have a nice selection there and they aren't too far from Allentown.

I have some Cochin hens here if anyone is interested. Buff, partridge, black, and a white. I needed a new roo (fox got mine) and had to buy six from Agway. I have no need for the hens ecept for bug control. They are about 6 weeks old.

I don't need a cochin, but I hope ya find someone!
smile.png

I do need an incubator, though. Any of you guys want to get rid of one you aren't using anymore? I don't need anything large-scale.

I have 3 chairs. I sit with the Dels then I move to the next run and sit with the RIRs, then I move to the free ranging Barred Rocks and sit with them............................................I know what you ment.
roll.png
But I will be taking care of some birds for people down the road when they go on vacation.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom