New Jersey

Pics
Quote:
a little late getting back to this. I sell eggs and ducks for meat. trying to reach well over 200 ducks of various ages that way every week i have ducks ready to go. Ducks are easy they care for theirselves. i can leave for a week and they are fine. they also don't require much food from me so hopeing to be profitable. I have already raised beef, pork and goats. they were higher maintainance and always seemed to be outside of the pasture. i work full time as fire EMS. I have always loved farming, but after a 10yr hard try at commercial farmer I have realized it is a loseing venture. Spend everyday farming and not make much money and loose more often then not.. So now I am in to free range chickens and ducks

Quote:
People, don't let these go by - Momma's got some beauties!

Thanks Mary!!! These are an adorable pair, just trying to make some room!
tongue.png

Hi Everyone!
New to the forum and in need of help:

My husband and I live in Millstone Township, NJ and were, up till very recently, the proud parents to 2 sweet Pekin Ducks and 8 assorted hens. Sadly, one of our ducks was just killed by ??? Our remaining duck is truly heartbroken.

We are slowly in the process of moving to Florida and feel at this point, it might be best to find our whole flock a new home. It is extremely important to us that we know they will be kept solely as pets, not meat birds. They are all sooo sweet and will be truly missed, but we feel it is for the best.

If anyone here is able to provide them with a good home, they are available for adoption. Our duck could surely use some "duck company". Thanks!!

Quote:
A pair is always assumed to be a male and female unless otherwise stated.

mame1616 is correct!! One male, one female!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom