New little eggs!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by Cats Critters, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG]
    The first egg was layed either today or yesterday (I wasn't here and mom didn't gather eggs) It was either layed by one of my pullets(who should be laying any time) Or my EE hen that just finished molting. The second one I'm almost positive is from a pullet because I have never had a egg that shade of green. The last is just one of my normal green eggs. So I'm now on the look out for pullets in the nest.

2. Jen4

Jen4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    [​IMG] Nice... they sure are pretty!

3. sloallie10

sloallie10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    CA
    Pretty!!! any pics on the layers

4. Cats Critters

I figured out who layed the olive green egg she is a BA/EE mix, don't have any pictures of her but I''ll post one as some as I can.
    The last egg is from one of my 3 adult girls I have pictures of two of them, here is one of them (the one I don't have a picture of looks similar)
    [​IMG]
    and Kentucky Derby my favorite hen out of the oldest group(she is the hen in the front)
    [​IMG]

Sorry I did not answer sooner my computer broke I'm using my dad's today.

5. Cats Critters

Here is a picture of the girl who layed the olive green egg, when she was 15wks (sorry bad picture but it's the latest picture I have of her)
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by