new long legged chicken breed.....................

Wow! Think of the size of nest box you'll need for that!

Imp- Not to mention the popdoor.
roll.png

Quote:
Go ahead, but you have to admit a lot of the blondes are ditsy or just aren't there.. And usually in those situations it is a blonde 20-30 years old.. City person, probably lower high class..
wink.png

My whole family is almost blonde, the ones that aren't are red/brown headed.. Deep scottish/irish roots. I was once blonde, like my father.. But hair changed to brown over time
cool.png

Quote:
Go ahead, but you have to admit a lot of the blondes are ditsy or just aren't there.. And usually in those situations it is a blonde 20-30 years old.. City person, probably lower high class..
wink.png

My whole family is almost blonde, the ones that aren't are red/brown headed.. Deep scottish/irish roots. I was once blonde, like my father.. But hair changed to brown over time
cool.png

And I'm 24. Maybe she was from the North????
lol.png

Quote:
wink.png

cool.png

And I'm 24. Maybe she was from the North????
lol.png

I am from the North, wasn't from one of us. Must have been someone from the midwest
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom