New Magpie Thread!!!!

Ooh, please post pics when they arrive. Can't wait to see them!
Don't you worry.. I have more photos of my birds then I do of my kids
wink.png

magpies are my favorite little ducks, everyone says theyre very rare in the US but last may i accidentally bought 2 little babies not knowing theyre rare. they seem to sell them alot at a store near me, i have 3 now and i have one adult magpie blue swedish mix, so i have 3 full blood magpie, one magpie swedish mix, and 3 babies from the magpie blue swedish mixXmagpie.. they look just like magpie but with black feet! theyre so cute also everywhere says theyre a smaller breed but my male is around 10 pounds? is he just fat or? does anyone know what sounds like a good price to sell magpie eggs?
Can I steal your Swedish Magpie mix! I'm gonna steal him... He's is SOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!

I only have 1 magpie but she's has very bad marking. She's still my favourite though :) her name is MoonMoon. I'm really happy she has a black bill and feet. I don't like the orange and black speckled bills or feet. She's mainly black.

She's only 3 weeks old :)

I only have 1 magpie but she's has very bad marking. She's still my favourite though :) her name is MoonMoon. I'm really happy she has a black bill and feet. I don't like the orange and black speckled bills or feet. She's mainly black.

She's only 3 weeks old :)

I think she's beautiful.

Can I steal your Swedish Magpie mix! I'm gonna steal him... He's is SOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!

My drake is good sized. We have wild mallards that visit our pond. They get pretty big. My drake is as big as they are. My hens are smaller.
We enjoy the ducks. They are quite entertaining and noisier than our chickens...messier than the chickens too. Our ducks are nearly a year old now. They discovered our pond this spring. It's fun to watch them learn new things. They started by just playing around the edges. Now they swim all over it and dive.
The girls lay an egg every day. I know they are fertile, but we just eat them. I think I might let them hatch some, if one of the girls gets broody.

Back
Top Bottom