new mama

1stTimeChknMama

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 15, 2012
Georgia
Hi, we're new at raising chickens or rather my daughter & I are, my husband says he did it when he was younger. So we have 2 brownish Leghorns & one silver-laced Wyandotte. We've had the leghorns going on 3 wks now & just acquired the Wyandotte. Any help/advice would be appreciated. I have to figure out how to maneuver around on the site so I can ask questions, lots of questions!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan
frow.gif

The FAQ section is a good place to start for links to great learning threads

Hello from PA I'm a bit new here too. This spring is the first time we got into raising chickens. I ordered 5 Gold Laced Wyandottes on line, but couldn't wait for them to show up, So I purchased some from Tractor supply. Now instead of only having 5, we now have 11.
It has been a blast so far !!!

Welcome ! the Tutorial is a great launch place .. But BYC is so full of helpful members even when questions get asked in a different forum some one will usually guide you or answer any way ; ) But under the forum there is a drop down sheet so if its an Emergency and such you can get the fastest answers to your questions . They do have things divided so nicely into raising chicks incubating etc.. Enjoy

Welcome! This site has a search bar on top and I just looked up key words and found most of my answers, but the people here are a huge wealth of information. Good luck with your flock!

Back
Top Bottom