New Member 😁

ChickenChick302

In the Brooder
Apr 10, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

-I just started raising chickens a little over a year ago and my flock keeps growing. Chickens are addicting and I just love them.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

-We have around 30 chickens currently as I am adding new breeds. We do have meat chickens that really raises that number.

(3) What breeds do you have?

-Giant Cornish Crosses, Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orpingtons, Barr Rocks, Silkie Bantams, & a few other mixed breeds.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

-I love the time spent with my chickens and their funny antics. I really enjoy watching them in the morning with my coffee or in the evening just relaxing. Plus those yummy eggs.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

-I love to go camping and travel. I also raise goats and ducks.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

-Other than my goats and ducks I also have two miniature dachshunds. I am an animal lover and am happiest when I am around my animals.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

- I joined because of all the helpful articles I was finding in my google searches. It seemed like a great way to meet and have like minded convos.

Back
Top Bottom