New Member and New Baby Chicks

PeepMomma

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
Edmonson Co. Kentucky
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum and wasn't exactly sure where to announce this at so I thought I would start here. I also wanted to share pics of my new babies that I got from TSC. We were told they were Wyandottes, but not what kind. It doesn't matter I love them anyway! Just thougth I would show them off!

27425_dsc00076.jpg

27425_dsc00077.jpg

Thanks Everyone,
We started out with 2 Ameraucana Roosters given to us by a friend who had too many roosters and not enough hens. Then I saw these little guys at TSC and couldn't resist. The original number was 8 but after I sad-eyed my husband he bought the last 3 making it 11. Then I received 2 Leghorn Banatam Roosters and 6 Leghorn Bantam Hens from my future son-in-law's Granny, so now we have made a huge start. Gonna have to increase the pen size and double the coup size before I'm done. I'm addicted!

Funny, I started about a month ago with 4 bantum babies, then added 3 silkie chicks(1 black, 1 white, 1 splash) then last week end I got to laying RIR (but still in shock and not laying) and last but not least a 3 week old RIR chick, hmmmm my husband really loves me!!!!
but I applod myself for going to TSC today and not buying more chicks, ( I have to see which ones turn out to be roosters) then I will buy more, mwaahaaa haa

Back
Top Bottom