New member, but long-time fan!

KellyGWillikers

In the Brooder
Dec 17, 2019
Hi! I'm Kelly, and while I'm "officially" new to the site, I've been a big fan and follower of all of your posts - always proving extremely helpful to me in times of need. Just last week y'all helped me successfully un-impact an impacted crop! (Coconut oil + massage ...(repeat)... + stool sampler + soft treats - yogurt and scrambled egg!)

I've had the exciting honor of having a small backyard chicken flock for over 12 years - two flocks in total.

My first flock was 4 hens, the oldest living to 8 years.

My current gals are 2 years old:
1 polish (my first emergency post is about her)
1 rhode island red
1 langshan
1 cuckoo maran (the survivor of the impacted crop!)

I'm based in Austin, TX with my partner, Matt, who's very involved and helpful with the flock. Looking forward to posting with everyone!

Hi! I'm Kelly, and while I'm "officially" new to the site, I've been a big fan and follower of all of your posts - always proving extremely helpful to me in times of need. Just last week y'all helped me successfully un-impact an impacted crop! (Coconut oil + massage ...(repeat)... + stool sampler + soft treats - yogurt and scrambled egg!)

I've had the exciting honor of having a small backyard chicken flock for over 12 years - two flocks in total.

My first flock was 4 hens, the oldest living to 8 years.

My current gals are 2 years old:
1 polish (my first emergency post is about her)
1 rhode island red
1 langshan
1 cuckoo maran (the survivor of the impacted crop!)

I'm based in Austin, TX with my partner, Matt, who's very involved and helpful with the flock. Looking forward to posting with everyone!

Welcome! :highfive:

I am also new to BYC as of yesterday but love it already! I am a new chicken owner and bought 4 chicks who are now 5 weeks old. I’ve learned so much! But welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom