New Member by Italy !

Liuk94r

Hatching
Mar 20, 2016
Good day to all!
Yes, I'm here in this forum because I want learning some terms of chicken breeding and I want understanding how you breed the chickens in the USA.
I hope In your helping and I need to do some posts about them.!

welcome-byc.gif

The Learning Center is a great place to begin a chicken education. I'm sure it will answer most of your questions. If not, just let us know. We are hear to help chicken folks.

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us.

I'm not sure if Italy has a country thread (try by typing Italy in the search box) - its a good opportunity to meet other BYC members in your area. If there isn't, don't despair - there's no the Kenyan on BYC either
hit.gif

Everybody is friendly and helpful here, so please make yourself at home.

All the best
CT

Thnks a lot to all!!
Yes I'm breeding Bionda PIemontese, is a ancient breed from "Piemonte"it's golden colour and is a precocius breed ( 4 months is ready to riprodution and ready to eating ;) ),An'other type of race what I breed is "Modenese" it's similar then American Leghorn bit has ancient origins, it's a good layer but it's a light chicken!
I breed lilla turkey and some ducks.
If you want I will post some pictures of them !
tongue.png

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us.

I'm not sure if Italy has a country thread (try by typing Italy in the search box) - its a good opportunity to meet other BYC members in your area. If there isn't, don't despair - there's no the Kenyan on BYC either
hit.gif

Everybody is friendly and helpful here, so please make yourself at home.

All the best
CT
ahahahahah Don't worry Kenyan man! Yes we have some forums in Italy and we are soo many breeder! we have some breeds!

Back
Top Bottom