New member Fizbane

Fizbane

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 9, 2014
Bastrop, Louisiana
My daughter bought 6 chicks for Easter and now she wants me to take'um afterwards. I been around chickens all my life but never had to raise'um or fool with much. So I'm here to soak up ya'lls wisdom. I been wantin to get some and now I will looks like.

images

Welcome to BYC!

Nothing better than adopting your daughters chicks! You may want to stop by our learning center here on BYC for lots of great reads on all the aspects of keeping poultry from building the coop, raising your chicks, feeding adult birds and keeping them happy, healthy and safe from predators....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

If you have any other questions, that is what we are here for. Welcome to our flock and enjoy your new adventure!

Hello :frow And Welcome To BYC! Your daughter is lucky to have you! Do you know what sort of chicks she bought? TwoCrows gave you a good link to get you started in the Learning Center.

Looks like a good place ta learn bout chicken raisin. And no I ain't no good at spelling or grammar. Lol. Got little red lines under a lot words. But it ain't no big thang I hope. English is my second language, jibberjabber is my first one. And ain't to good at either one. Lol

Back
Top Bottom