New Member from Arizona

Thanks redsox! We're in the busy planning stages and really looking forward to getting our chicks asap. They will be in the house happily while I'm building the coop. Hope you get some good rains up there this summer - Thanks.

Thanks Mr MKK FARMS - This is a great forum, and I'm sure enjoying all the sharing from the experts!

Gracias Gallo de Cielo! Thanks much for the tip on the Arizona Forum, due to our heat and other issues it's great to have local insights to how we need to do things correctly. Also, assuming you've bought chicks locally, where have you found a good supplier? Thanks again!

Hello, Im new to rasing chickens here in AZ, I wanted to know if the eggs are good to eat during the summer time here, when the temperture reach around 110 or higher? My hens started laying in July? need to know as soon as possible. I have kept the eggs in the refrigerator. and can i give them bits of garlic? thank so much.

I am a slo in AZ Phoenix kinda new too so looking forward to learning more about my chickens .. We have a largew veried flock of birds all pictured in my profile : )

Thanks !
Trixy

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome. I am new also. We have six chicken.now but really want a few larger egg layers. Ourcfour new chickens. Are laying,we have 12 different types of birds as pets . Not just chickens

Back
Top Bottom