New member from Australia :)

AngelicEwe

Hatching
8 Years
Oct 25, 2011
Hi everyone!
I am a 22 year old female from North Queensland, Australia. I have 4 Muscovy ducks, a Labrador, two horses and have recently acquired some chickens. I used to have chickens when I was a kid and adored them. They were my mum's chickens though, and not long after I moved out dogs broke into the pen one night and slaughtered every last one of them. I vowed I would one day have my own chickens though and I am finally in the position to have some
smile.png
I have 5 Pekins on the way, one Australian Game hen and another young pullet of a certain breed I can not recall (I will be asking for suggestions soon, so keep an eye out for the post if you know your breeds!
smile.png
).
I am a mother of one very defiant (but aren't they all at that age? Lol) 2 and a half year old girl. She loves her poultry as much as I do which is great
big_smile.png

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about chickens and being a part of this forum. Thanks for having me!
smile.png

Last edited:
Welcometoourgroup.gif

My parents considered moving to Australia back in the 1960's when they were doing "homesteading" in the outback.
How different my life would have been! They were looking at the area near Perth.

Back
Top Bottom