New member from Kansas

Hensley520

Hatching
Mar 21, 2017
My name is Mary. I have a small group of chickens we got last spring which consist of 5 leghorns and 1 Rhoad Island Red her name is peanut butter. We just got a few new chicks 3 welsummers and 2 olive eggers.
My dad started our family into raising chickens again. I raised them when I was 13 and hated it. Now I love it, crazy what age does to us.

Greetings from a fellow Kansan, Mary, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to see another Sunflower Stater on BYC!!! Happy you are enjoying your flock! If you like you can connect with fellow Kansas poultry peeps in the KS thread in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
Best wishes to you and thanks for joining BYC!!!

Hello, and welcome to BYC! I am quite glad you joined us, please make yourself at home, I think you are going to like it here! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under Mary
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom