New Member From Maine

Egiroux

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 5, 2011
Durham, ME
Hello there. I'm new to chickens and to the site. My family and I just started our backyard flock this past weekend. My wife and I have 3 little girls, another due in April, and we got our first 3 hens this weekend. You may say I'm the lone rooster in my family. It took a couple months to get the coop how I wanted it, but we're now on our way. We have 3 pullets - a black jersey giant, a gold commet, and an ameraucana. We're looking for one more pullet of another breed to add a nice mix to the crew. Anyway, thanks for all the great info I've found on here thus far. Merry Christmas from the northeast.

coop.jpg

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from North MS!!! Is that your chicken coop all decorated up?!?! That is toooooo cute, makes me want to put lights on mine, hmmmm, that may be my next project, lol. Glad you joined!!
thumbsup.gif

WELCOME from New York State. We visited Maine and LOVE it. We especially enjoyed Five Island area.

We raised Call Ducks and now we have Silkie Chickens. Chickens are our favorites. You will enjoy them. Regards, Aria

Back
Top Bottom