New Member from NJ

So Im Quackers

In the Brooder
Jan 14, 2018
Vineland, NJ
hi all :)
I found your forum last April when I became a first-time duck owner - Whenever seeking info on caring for my babies the forum's come up in the top searches... so thank you for all your help over the last 8 months or so!

I've got 4 pekins, 2 M 2 F - I think one of my boys is a Jumbo Pekin. Their names are quite unique - Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Daisy (sarc)
When we named them we were only sure of Daisy's Gender, and thought for sure we had 3 boys - come to find out Dewey is the other female. She's the tiniest one, and I think her name suits her anyway :)
We've been slightly challenged with the drastic cold and snow that's cursed our area over the last couple of weeks, but we're hanging in there waiting for Spring.
Here's my babies - thanks for having us! ~ So Im Quackers
25270963_10156044762657878_1332085256_o.jpg
12 27 2017 too Cold Out.jpg

I found your forum last April when I became a first-time duck owner - Whenever seeking info on caring for my babies the forum's come up in the top searches... so thank you for all your help over the last 8 months or so!

I've got 4 pekins, 2 M 2 F - I think one of my boys is a Jumbo Pekin. Their names are quite unique - Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Daisy (sarc)
When we named them we were only sure of Daisy's Gender, and thought for sure we had 3 boys - come to find out Dewey is the other female. She's the tiniest one, and I think her name suits her anyway :)
We've been slightly challenged with the drastic cold and snow that's cursed our area over the last couple of weeks, but we're hanging in there waiting for Spring.
View attachment 1236250 View attachment 1236251
Welcome to BYC it is a great site and full of friendly people and great information. Your ducks look great.

Great ducks family there Welcome to Backyard Chickens

cold.gif
awesopme.jpg
ducks.gif

sSig_welcome4.gif

Back
Top Bottom