New Member from NJ

hi all :)
I found your forum last April when I became a first-time duck owner - Whenever seeking info on caring for my babies the forum's come up in the top searches... so thank you for all your help over the last 8 months or so!

I've got 4 pekins, 2 M 2 F - I think one of my boys is a Jumbo Pekin. Their names are quite unique - Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Daisy (sarc)
When we named them we were only sure of Daisy's Gender, and thought for sure we had 3 boys - come to find out Dewey is the other female. She's the tiniest one, and I think her name suits her anyway :)
We've been slightly challenged with the drastic cold and snow that's cursed our area over the last couple of weeks, but we're hanging in there waiting for Spring.
Here's my babies - thanks for having us! ~ So Im Quackers
View attachment 1236250 View attachment 1236251
:frow :welcome :frow

Thanks everyone :)
Huey's the biggest boy - luckily he got that name bc he's just like Baby Huey the giant duck! He's got to weigh about 20 lbs
Dewey is the smallest, I'd say she weighs 6-8 lbs
Daisy's a tiny bit bigger than Dewey, and she has the lighter bill
Louie is almost as big as Huey, but i'd say like 15 lbs - he's also the most ornery - his favorite hobby is running up and nipping me, unless i stop and look at him, he turns away like "what, i'm just walkin' along, mindin' my own bizness..."

Farmer Connie I hope you don't mind, i'm stealing your little I love ducks giffy :)

Back
Top Bottom