New Member from Pakistan!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: You have some beautiful chickens that appear to be aseels. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Thabks a lot!
All but one of them belong to the Aseel breed from Pakistan. They've come down from the Malay, Thai and Shamo breeds of Eastern Asia. Since they're mostly very tall, lean and athletic, they're used for violent sports (which I don't endorse) and are very good fighters.

Welcome to BYC :)

I've found BYC to be a very friendly, helpful and welcoming community so I'm sure you'll love it.

You chickens are so pretty :love I have never seen chickens like that before, I don't think we have them here in Australia.

Thank you so much!
Yes I've found this forum to be very helpful throughout the years and it's become my go to place for fowl play lol

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: You have some beautiful chickens that appear to be aseels. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Thanks a lot!

So do you!

Welcome to BYC!:frow

All of us are happy to have you here, we always have enough room on the BYC roost!

Feel free to ask questions, there are so many wonderful and knowledgeable people who will answer them! :celebrate

You have such pretty birds, I love all the colors!

Enjoy your time on this amazing site! :woot

farmer conning thx 4 joining.jpg

Hi, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! BYC is a very informative site providing everything there is to know about chickens!

Check out BYC's articles on just about every chicken subject! They're very simple, helpful and easy to read!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/

We all really enjoy BYC!
I hope you enjoy this site as much as we do! Hope to see you around the forum!:frow

Back
Top Bottom