New member from the Kootenays B.C.

Scottyp7

Chirping
Jan 30, 2023
West Kootenays B.C.
Hi everybody!
I will be new to having chickens and have lots to learn and I heard from watching YouTube vids that this is the place to learn!
I live in the beautiful West Kootenays B.C. and will be retiring this year (turning 60).
I have owned horses and had 7 acres prior to moving into town but now I live on the banks of the Columbia River in an awesome little place.
Looking to build a medium size coop/run that has to be safe from bears (in the fall) and racoons, coyotes, and predatory birds in my area.
Looking forward to learning from you guys, thanks in advance!
Scott

Hi everybody!
I will be new to having chickens and have lots to learn and I heard from watching YouTube vids that this is the place to learn!
I live in the beautiful West Kootenays B.C. and will be retiring this year (turning 60).
I have owned horses and had 7 acres prior to moving into town but now I live on the banks of the Columbia River in an awesome little place.
Looking to build a medium size coop/run that has to be safe from bears (in the fall) and racoons, coyotes, and predatory birds in my area.
Looking forward to learning from you guys, thanks in advance!
Scott
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome to BYC! This is a great place to learn everything chicken related! I definitely recommend visiting the articles section of our forum, they are separated into different categories that cover whatever you might want to ask! There are also many wonderful and knowledgeable people here with who you can chat and ask questions! I would love for you to show us your chickens and your journey, once you get them, if that's something you'd like as well! Glad to have you :welcome

Back
Top Bottom