New member from upstate South Carolina

yabigolchicken

Hatching
Dec 21, 2015
South Carolina
Hello yall new to the forum but have been lurking the threads for quite sometime and decided it was finally time to join. Currently have a mixed flock of laying hens 1 black australorp, 2 red rangers and 1 broiler. I also have 10 chicks that are about 6 weeks old. 7 that are a buckeye/BO cross and 3 that are a silkie cross but the breeder was not sure what crossed with. I will post some pics in the near future to get your guys thoughts on the possible cross. This site is full of a wealth of information thanks to all the contributors!!

Hi and welcome to our BYC community - hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

All the best

Ct

welcome-byc.gif
Looking forward to seeing pictures!
big_smile.png

We would love to give opinions on your chicks if you post photos here. Or you may want to do so at "what breed or gender is this." Welcome to Backyard chickens.

Michael I was born and raised not too far from you. I am from Coeur d alene Idaho and moved to SC about 2 years ago. Sure missing the snow this time of year, doesnt seem like christmas time without the snow or at least cold weather. I never thought I would complain about it being 70* in December . Thank you for the warm welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom