new member greetings!

stormageddon

In the Brooder
Nov 17, 2018
orlando fl
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? very new currently looking into owning chickens

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 0

(3) What breeds do you have? not sure what kind I want yet

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I am looking forward to all that my boys will learn and the chance to have our own eggs

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Playing dungeons and dragons and painting minis and dice boxes

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. we have two indoor cats, 2 dogs, 1 bunny , 2 fish and one aquatic frog

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D trying to google if we could own chickens

IMG_1899.jpg

my home is zoned residential. We have a good size back yard to accommodate a coop and run.
hopefully to house 2-3 hens.

I am having a hard time finding the laws for orange county fl laws for raising chickens in residential homes.

does anyone have any information?
Hi and welcome to BYC. You could maybe ask on your state thread - Find your State's thread or call your County administrative headquarters.

Good luck
Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom