New Member -Harry Rooster

Harry Rooster

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 11, 2013
"the boonies" in, Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
Hi! I'm Boo. I 'm in the heart of black-belt farm land, Alabama, and I am an artist and musician. I have 2, 1/2 Fhist 1/2 Jack Russel Terriers 1-male & 1-female, 1 black cat, 2 African male Geese, 3 Domminecker hens, 3 Bantam hens, 2 Bantam roosters, 3 RIR hens, 1 Americauna (blue easter egg) hen, 1 ? rooster, 7 ? pullets (white w/black spots, supposed to be brown egg layers), Hybrid Bass/Brimm pond, 1 coon, and lots of deer and wildlife that come in my yard and eat the geese's corn. We hunt, fish, and have a couple of gardens, and live in the boonies. Still learning about computer, haven't had one and been on line very long. Still a lot to learn. Just now have had time to post anything about being a new member. I didn't know till now that you were supposed to. I haven't had the time lately to read the rules or over the starting instructions or create a profile. Been dealing with pressing chicken issues in emergency section. My humble thanks to all those helping people like me who have been in dire need of advise to help their much loved chickens. It has been such a comfort and relief to have feedback and answers to all my many sometimes probably stupid questions. But it has been fruitful in that my sicks ones are recovering. I never realized how much I didn't know until I started here. I have been here a lot of times before actually becoming a member, and also have been signed up for the newsletter for about 1 or 2 yrs now, but never posted or asked questions, just read posts. Then my chickens got sick and I decided to join. Thank y'all for all your good advise and suggestions, it saved my favorite pet rooster and the rest of my chickens.
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom