New Member Hello!

KBrownlee

Hatching
May 12, 2015
Central Arkansas
Hello everyone!
I am a new member and new to chickens. I have had my small flock of 10 for about 3 months. I have 9 red sex link hens and a RIR rooster.
Looking forward to learning a lot here.
Thanks for the add!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Red Sex Links are hardy, laying machines. You should get loads of eggs from those nine girls. :eek:) Definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is loads of useful information there that will keep you from making beginners' mistakes. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chickens.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. :frow

Scared new chickie-baby momma here...live in Spokane , Wa.moved from SoCalif... I bought 2 black sexlinks & 2 Rhode island reds...like having kids all over again...
We live in a small single wide mobile with our Dog. Two cats.two parakeets & a small Aquarium... I just started a new job.. I'm nervous & tired..I love my Chickie-babies...looking for a decent small coop ...hello all...

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Good luck with your lovely flock and welcome the community. Feel free to ask any questions.

Back
Top Bottom